Game on, adlanders
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 08:00AM
Poke and AKQA - which digital agency is better? In the words of Harry Hill, there's only one way to find out ... er, through football.
The agencies, along with BD Network, have signed up to raise money by playing five-a-side football for UCA Farnham advertising students' end-of-year degree show. "The Pitch" will take place at Wembley on 16 March. Agencies will play against students from universities including Bournemouth and Southampton Solent (no, we haven't heard of it either). Other agencies looking to get involved should follow @ABCThePitch on Twitter.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London