Game on, adlanders
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 08:00AM
Poke and AKQA - which digital agency is better? In the words of Harry Hill, there's only one way to find out ... er, through football.
The agencies, along with BD Network, have signed up to raise money by playing five-a-side football for UCA Farnham advertising students' end-of-year degree show. "The Pitch" will take place at Wembley on 16 March. Agencies will play against students from universities including Bournemouth and Southampton Solent (no, we haven't heard of it either). Other agencies looking to get involved should follow @ABCThePitch on Twitter.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business