Game on, adlanders
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 08:00AM
Poke and AKQA - which digital agency is better? In the words of Harry Hill, there's only one way to find out ... er, through football.
The agencies, along with BD Network, have signed up to raise money by playing five-a-side football for UCA Farnham advertising students' end-of-year degree show. "The Pitch" will take place at Wembley on 16 March. Agencies will play against students from universities including Bournemouth and Southampton Solent (no, we haven't heard of it either). Other agencies looking to get involved should follow @ABCThePitch on Twitter.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account