In association with
BMW 'Olympic sponsorship' by Engine and Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 February 2012 02:50PM
The award-winning director of Senna, Asif Kapadia, has turned his hand to a documentary about the long-distance runner Steve Cram to support BMW's Olympic sponsorship.
The documentary is part of a series for the brand created by WCRS and Dare, which launched this week.
The four online documentary films, created by WCRS, star Olympic and Paralympics athletes. Dare is launching the series online and has created a YouTube channel to host them. The first film, Man And Machine, is a documentary by Yannakis Jones at WCRS on the Paralympian David Weir.
Another film, Form And Function by Richard de Aragüés, explores the tensions between delivering both aesthetics and technical ability. The final film, Beneath The Surface by Stevan Riley, features the swimmer Rebecca Adlington.
To view the BMW YouTube channel, follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/bmwuk
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London