Sean Chambers named UK ECD at Razorfish
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:05AM
Razorfish has appointed Sean Chambers to the new role of vice-president, executive creative director in the UK.
Chambers, who will report to the UK chief executive, Chris Mellish, has been working as a freelance creative director on the agency's Lynx account.
Before that, he was a creative director at the digital agency Blast Radius Europe and a strategy director at Tribal DDB Europe. He has also worked at Poke and Euro RSCG, and co-founded the digital shops Kong in Amsterdam and Double Denim in Stockholm.
Separately, the Publicis-owned agency has promoted John Cunningham, the former head of technology for Razorfish UK, to chief technical officer, Europe.
He will head up a team of more than 80 people to ensure that a strong technology offering underpins the agency's creative solutions.
The appointments follow last year's hirings of Daniel Bonner and William Lidstone as the chief creative officer, Europe, and executive vice-president, Europe respectively.
Mellish said: "Sean personifies our philosophy of putting innovation and creativity at the core of all we do."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show