Sean Chambers named UK ECD at Razorfish
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:05AM
Razorfish has appointed Sean Chambers to the new role of vice-president, executive creative director in the UK.
Chambers, who will report to the UK chief executive, Chris Mellish, has been working as a freelance creative director on the agency's Lynx account.
Before that, he was a creative director at the digital agency Blast Radius Europe and a strategy director at Tribal DDB Europe. He has also worked at Poke and Euro RSCG, and co-founded the digital shops Kong in Amsterdam and Double Denim in Stockholm.
Separately, the Publicis-owned agency has promoted John Cunningham, the former head of technology for Razorfish UK, to chief technical officer, Europe.
He will head up a team of more than 80 people to ensure that a strong technology offering underpins the agency's creative solutions.
The appointments follow last year's hirings of Daniel Bonner and William Lidstone as the chief creative officer, Europe, and executive vice-president, Europe respectively.
Mellish said: "Sean personifies our philosophy of putting innovation and creativity at the core of all we do."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'