Sean Chambers named UK ECD at Razorfish
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:05AM
Razorfish has appointed Sean Chambers to the new role of vice-president, executive creative director in the UK.
Chambers, who will report to the UK chief executive, Chris Mellish, has been working as a freelance creative director on the agency's Lynx account.
Before that, he was a creative director at the digital agency Blast Radius Europe and a strategy director at Tribal DDB Europe. He has also worked at Poke and Euro RSCG, and co-founded the digital shops Kong in Amsterdam and Double Denim in Stockholm.
Separately, the Publicis-owned agency has promoted John Cunningham, the former head of technology for Razorfish UK, to chief technical officer, Europe.
He will head up a team of more than 80 people to ensure that a strong technology offering underpins the agency's creative solutions.
The appointments follow last year's hirings of Daniel Bonner and William Lidstone as the chief creative officer, Europe, and executive vice-president, Europe respectively.
Mellish said: "Sean personifies our philosophy of putting innovation and creativity at the core of all we do."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%