Neil Kleiner heads new AIS Social division
Archibald Ingall Stretton is launching a social media division, called AIS Social.
The unit will be run by Neil Kleiner, who joins the agency from its parent group, Havas Media, where he was the UK head of social media.
Kleiner will oversee a team of six but look to expand the unit. He will report to the AIS management team of Sarah Stratford, the strategy director, Geoff Gower, the creative director, and Stephen Watford, the commercial director.
The division will work for clients including Skoda, EDF Energy and CoppaFeel!
Kleiner said the division's launch was based on clients' needs, with more wanting specialists overseeing their social media strategies. It will also work alongside the agency's technical, creative and strategy departments to provide "creative innovation".
Stratford said: "Having worked with Neil for the past two years, we know he'll be a huge asset to our team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show