Neil Kleiner heads new AIS Social division
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:00AM
Archibald Ingall Stretton is launching a social media division, called AIS Social.
The unit will be run by Neil Kleiner, who joins the agency from its parent group, Havas Media, where he was the UK head of social media.
Kleiner will oversee a team of six but look to expand the unit. He will report to the AIS management team of Sarah Stratford, the strategy director, Geoff Gower, the creative director, and Stephen Watford, the commercial director.
The division will work for clients including Skoda, EDF Energy and CoppaFeel!
Kleiner said the division's launch was based on clients' needs, with more wanting specialists overseeing their social media strategies. It will also work alongside the agency's technical, creative and strategy departments to provide "creative innovation".
Stratford said: "Having worked with Neil for the past two years, we know he'll be a huge asset to our team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne