Neil Kleiner heads new AIS Social division
Archibald Ingall Stretton is launching a social media division, called AIS Social.
The unit will be run by Neil Kleiner, who joins the agency from its parent group, Havas Media, where he was the UK head of social media.
Kleiner will oversee a team of six but look to expand the unit. He will report to the AIS management team of Sarah Stratford, the strategy director, Geoff Gower, the creative director, and Stephen Watford, the commercial director.
The division will work for clients including Skoda, EDF Energy and CoppaFeel!
Kleiner said the division's launch was based on clients' needs, with more wanting specialists overseeing their social media strategies. It will also work alongside the agency's technical, creative and strategy departments to provide "creative innovation".
Stratford said: "Having worked with Neil for the past two years, we know he'll be a huge asset to our team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Â– Creatively led Marketing Agency ADLIB to £30k basic OTE £40k, South East England / Hampshire
- Account Director [Experiential / integrated - Lovely Agency] c£ Gemini Search £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director (or SAM) - Award Winning Digital Agency ADLIB £40000 - £45000 per annum, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Media Planner / Buyer Â– Thriving Media Agency ADLIB £28k - £35k, South West England / Gloucestershire