Momentum London hires Paul Slater as ECD
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 February 2012 12:38PM
Integrated agency Momentum Worldwide has appointed Paul Slater, creative director of its New York office, to the new role of executive creative director of Momentum London.
Slater's move is one of a series of internal promotions by the agency designed to drive continued growth across its global network.
Simon White, the managing director of Momentum London, and Allan Cobb, shopper marketing director of Momentum Worldwide, have been promoted to joint managing directors of Momentum UK, overseeing the London and Manchester offices.
Additionally, Kevin McNulty, current CMO of Momentum Worldwide has expanded his remit to become regional director of Europe.
Slater will be heavily involved with the creative direction for some of Momentum's most important clients, while also supporting its ambitious business development programme.
Most recently, Slater's projects have included several films for Hudson Whiskey and Balvenie (William Grant & Sons), national activations for Coca-Cola, American Express and Powerade, as well as packaging design for Stoli Chocolate Raspberry.
Chris Weil, chairman and CEO of Momentum Worldwide said: "This is a significant appointment, as it signals a focused effort to leverage the strengths of our Manchester and London agencies into a combined UK offering"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Digital Marketing Agency - Paid Search Ultimate Asset £20000 - £25000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Strategist - creative comms agency Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Account Manager - urgent The Great & The Good £200 per day , Central London
- Client Director- branding & creative communications agency Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push