Momentum London hires Paul Slater as ECD
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 February 2012 12:38PM
Integrated agency Momentum Worldwide has appointed Paul Slater, creative director of its New York office, to the new role of executive creative director of Momentum London.
Slater's move is one of a series of internal promotions by the agency designed to drive continued growth across its global network.
Simon White, the managing director of Momentum London, and Allan Cobb, shopper marketing director of Momentum Worldwide, have been promoted to joint managing directors of Momentum UK, overseeing the London and Manchester offices.
Additionally, Kevin McNulty, current CMO of Momentum Worldwide has expanded his remit to become regional director of Europe.
Slater will be heavily involved with the creative direction for some of Momentum's most important clients, while also supporting its ambitious business development programme.
Most recently, Slater's projects have included several films for Hudson Whiskey and Balvenie (William Grant & Sons), national activations for Coca-Cola, American Express and Powerade, as well as packaging design for Stoli Chocolate Raspberry.
Chris Weil, chairman and CEO of Momentum Worldwide said: "This is a significant appointment, as it signals a focused effort to leverage the strengths of our Manchester and London agencies into a combined UK offering"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views