In association with
Walkers 'what's that flavour?' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:12AM
Gary Lineker, accompanied by The Wanted and The Only Way Is Essex's Joey Essex and Chloe Sims, encourages the British public to take part in Walkers' new campaign, "what's that flavour?".
The ad, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, aims to get the nation talking about Walkers' three new mystery flavours. It's set to Craig David’s 2008 hit What’s Your Flava?.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East