In association with
PlayStation 'the world is in play' by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 February 2012 04:36PM
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has released an international campaign, created by 180 Amsterdam, to support the launch of its PlayStation Vita portable gaming device.
In the spot, shot by the Jane Eyre director ?Cary Fukunaga, five gamers appear to be involved in everyday "real-world" activities, such as waiting for a bus, picnicking on a beach and catching a train.
It is revealed that, through playing PlayStation Vita, they have been ?transported to a corresponding game world.
The work will appear on TV and in cinemas, ?and is supported by print, outdoor and digital activity.
It was written by David Chalu and art directed by Martin Terhart. The production company was Independent.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP