In association with
PlayStation 'the world is in play' by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 February 2012 04:36PM
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has released an international campaign, created by 180 Amsterdam, to support the launch of its PlayStation Vita portable gaming device.
In the spot, shot by the Jane Eyre director ?Cary Fukunaga, five gamers appear to be involved in everyday "real-world" activities, such as waiting for a bus, picnicking on a beach and catching a train.
It is revealed that, through playing PlayStation Vita, they have been ?transported to a corresponding game world.
The work will appear on TV and in cinemas, ?and is supported by print, outdoor and digital activity.
It was written by David Chalu and art directed by Martin Terhart. The production company was Independent.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London