In association with
Britvic and PepsiCo 'transform your patch' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 February 2012 10:48AM
Britvic and PepsiCo have teamed up with the urban regeneration charity Groundwork to transform outdoor spaces for the benefit of communities across the UK.
The "Transform Your Patch" campaign, created by Arnold KLP, launches with supporting 40- and 30-second TV ads by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. They were written by Andy Amadeo, art directed by Colin Jones and directed by Olly Blackburn through Great Guns.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London