Fox 'walkers' kill count' companion app' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Monday, 20 February 2012 02:48PM
Red Bee Media has created a companion app for FX UK, the Fox channel, to support the UK premiere of 'The Walking Dead'.
It allows audiences to sync up the app to the TV programme both live and on demand.
Users can predict the number of zombie kills in each episode, watch as the action unfolds and share results with friends via Facebook or Twitter.
They can also select and watch previous zombie kills by episode, character or weapon used, view trailers of upcoming episodes and see what’s being said about The Walking Dead on Twitter and interact online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films