Fox 'walkers' kill count' companion app' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Monday, 20 February 2012 02:48PM
Red Bee Media has created a companion app for FX UK, the Fox channel, to support the UK premiere of 'The Walking Dead'.
It allows audiences to sync up the app to the TV programme both live and on demand.
Users can predict the number of zombie kills in each episode, watch as the action unfolds and share results with friends via Facebook or Twitter.
They can also select and watch previous zombie kills by episode, character or weapon used, view trailers of upcoming episodes and see what’s being said about The Walking Dead on Twitter and interact online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London