Fox 'walkers' kill count' companion app' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Monday, 20 February 2012 02:48PM
Red Bee Media has created a companion app for FX UK, the Fox channel, to support the UK premiere of 'The Walking Dead'.
It allows audiences to sync up the app to the TV programme both live and on demand.
Users can predict the number of zombie kills in each episode, watch as the action unfolds and share results with friends via Facebook or Twitter.
They can also select and watch previous zombie kills by episode, character or weapon used, view trailers of upcoming episodes and see what’s being said about The Walking Dead on Twitter and interact online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign