In association with
PlayStation Vita 'my world in play' by Drum
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 February 2012 09:30AM
Drum has created a film for PlayStation Vita in the UK starring the hip-hop act Rizzle Kicks.
Fans were able to enter a competition to go to a gig that was featured at the climax of the film. Rizzle Kicks is hosting an MTV show this week and will launch another competition offering the chance to win a PlayStation Vita.
The film is online and will also be in cinemas at the end of the month. The work was created by Ben Kerr and Mark Rivers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker Aquent £35-£40k pro-rata salary, London
- Senior Account Director - Integrated Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Midweight 3D designer Aquent £25-£35k, West London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film