In association with
PlayStation Vita 'my world in play' by Drum
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 February 2012 09:30AM
Drum has created a film for PlayStation Vita in the UK starring the hip-hop act Rizzle Kicks.
Fans were able to enter a competition to go to a gig that was featured at the climax of the film. Rizzle Kicks is hosting an MTV show this week and will launch another competition offering the chance to win a PlayStation Vita.
The film is online and will also be in cinemas at the end of the month. The work was created by Ben Kerr and Mark Rivers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'