In association with
PlayStation Vita 'my world in play' by Drum
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 February 2012 09:30AM
Drum has created a film for PlayStation Vita in the UK starring the hip-hop act Rizzle Kicks.
Fans were able to enter a competition to go to a gig that was featured at the climax of the film. Rizzle Kicks is hosting an MTV show this week and will launch another competition offering the chance to win a PlayStation Vita.
The film is online and will also be in cinemas at the end of the month. The work was created by Ben Kerr and Mark Rivers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Head Of Marketing Strategy Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + benefits, London
- Marketing Administrator Online Resourcing £competitive; excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards