In association with
PlayStation Vita 'my world in play' by Drum
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 February 2012 09:30AM
Drum has created a film for PlayStation Vita in the UK starring the hip-hop act Rizzle Kicks.
Fans were able to enter a competition to go to a gig that was featured at the climax of the film. Rizzle Kicks is hosting an MTV show this week and will launch another competition offering the chance to win a PlayStation Vita.
The film is online and will also be in cinemas at the end of the month. The work was created by Ben Kerr and Mark Rivers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing and Administration Assistant Brand Recruitment £20000 per annum, Wellingborough
- PR Account Executive - Consumer & Lifestyle Digital Gurus £22000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Research Analyst - Global Management Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International $40000 - $60000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits, Singapore
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity