Agencies line up for Radisson ad brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 February 2012 08:00AM
Radisson Hotels is on the hunt for an agency to handle its UK advertising business.
The group has contacted shops directly and issued a two-part brief for the business, which covers its mainstream hotels and its five-star Radisson Edwardian hotels.
Radisson has worked with the travel and leisure advertising specialist Souk 360 and also handles some of its marketing in-house.
Radisson Edwardian introduced QR codes to its restaurant menus last year, linking diners to an online video of a chef preparing dishes.
The group also partnered with Facebook and Foursquare to launch a digital tool for consumers to extend their check-out time using smartphones.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account