MEC to lead digital strategy for Volvic
Volvic, the Danone water brand, has appointed MEC Interaction to lead and implement its digital strategy after a competitive pitch.
MEC, the media agency across Danone's brands, went up against a range of PR, social and full-service digital agencies to win the account.
The appointment is the first time Volvic has hired an agency to take charge of its social media, mobile and digital strategy, although the brand has worked with the digital agency Mint on its website.
MEC will work alongside Volvic's other agencies, including Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, to ensure the brand's digital activity is integrated with its overall marketing strategy.
Sophie Brooks, the senior brand manager, Volvic, said: "MEC's expertise was the perfect fit to amplify the brand idea of 'Volcanicity' through digital. Establishing our digital platforms to engage our consumers will be vital in communicating our brand values."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London