Ryan takes top role at Social@Ogilvy
Ogilvy & Mather UK has appointed Leo Ryan as the group head of social to lead its new Social@Ogilvy practice in London.
Ryan, who will report to the Ogilvy & Mather UK chairman, Paul O'Donnell, joins from Ogilvy Public Relations, where he was the social lead of the WPP Ford team.
Social@Ogilvy launched earlier this month and aims to integrate social media with other disciplines in the group, working across the agency's range of clients such as IBM, Nestlé, Unilever and UPS.
Before Ogilvy, Ryan spent a year at DraftFCB developing its social media insights programme. In 2006, he was one of the founding partners of RMM, a specialist digital and social media planning agency. He worked as a digital planner on the award-winning Sony Bravia "balls" campaign while at Tonic.
O'Donnell said: "Leo understands the strategic importance of integrating the right digital elements and social technologies for clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester