Huawei appoints BBH to its global advertising
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 February 2012 10:07AM
Huawei, the Chinese telecoms company, has appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty as its global advertising agency for its devices business unit, following a pitch.
BBH will work on an integrated campaign to launch two new products for the brand in two key markets and to develop a brand platform.
The account will be managed by BBH offices in London and Shanghai, focusing on the UK, China, Japan, Europe and North American markets.
Huawei is currently gearing up to roll out a UK marketing push for its consumer mobile and tablet products, as it seeks to establish itself in the international smartphone market
Amy Lou, director of global brand management at Huawei said: "This is an important time for Huawei to build a strong global consumer brand. BBH is a well-respected advertising agency with extraordinary creativity. With our shared passion and ‘make it happen’ spirit, we look forward to embarking on this journey together."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account