Huawei appoints BBH to its global advertising
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 February 2012 10:07AM
Huawei, the Chinese telecoms company, has appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty as its global advertising agency for its devices business unit, following a pitch.
BBH will work on an integrated campaign to launch two new products for the brand in two key markets and to develop a brand platform.
The account will be managed by BBH offices in London and Shanghai, focusing on the UK, China, Japan, Europe and North American markets.
Huawei is currently gearing up to roll out a UK marketing push for its consumer mobile and tablet products, as it seeks to establish itself in the international smartphone market
Amy Lou, director of global brand management at Huawei said: "This is an important time for Huawei to build a strong global consumer brand. BBH is a well-respected advertising agency with extraordinary creativity. With our shared passion and ‘make it happen’ spirit, we look forward to embarking on this journey together."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London