In association with
Gatorade 'coaches' by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 28 February 2012 11:30AM
TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles' new Gatorade campaign features sports coaches' insights into winning and how fuelling with Gatorade can help.
In "Jordan", Michael Jordan’s former coach Phil Jackson recalls the basketball icon’s 1997 NBA play-off performance.
It was written by Steve Howard and Gregg Clampffer, art directed by Brent Anderson and John Figone, and directed by Alex Gibney through Chelsea.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London