In association with
Gatorade 'coaches' by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 28 February 2012 11:30AM
TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles' new Gatorade campaign features sports coaches' insights into winning and how fuelling with Gatorade can help.
In "Jordan", Michael Jordan’s former coach Phil Jackson recalls the basketball icon’s 1997 NBA play-off performance.
It was written by Steve Howard and Gregg Clampffer, art directed by Brent Anderson and John Figone, and directed by Alex Gibney through Chelsea.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Creative Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham
- Category Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager [Retail / Shopper] - Superb Agency - Central London - to £38k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £38k + great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £175 - £190 per day, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni