In association with
Lynx 'breaking news' by Razorfish
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 28 February 2012 11:48AM
A new ad for Lynx Attract, created by Razorfish, "breaks the news" of a worldwide epidemic of men and women being uncontrollably attracted to one another.
The campaign will be rolled out across 15 countries in Europe. It will run across TV and online, including additional creative on YouTube and Facebook, and will be supported by outdoor.
The work builds on the "release the chaos" global campaign by Bartle Bogle Hegarty. It was written by David Cadji-Newby, art directed by Sean Chambers and directed by Jeff Labbe through Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- UK Account Director Haymarket Media Group Dependent on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Qualitative Director Hasson Associates £60,000 - £70,000, Central London