Yell calls global creative review
Yell is reviewing its global advertising account.
The directory service is reviewing the account directly and will be overseen by its first global chief marketing officer, Jenny Ashmore.
Rapier currently handles Yell’s advertising account in the UK, worth £4m. The agency was behind Yell’s remake of its original 'JR Hartley' campaign. Rapier has worked with Yell since 2008.
The first phase of the review addresses Yell’s requirements for global advertising creative services, which also includes direct marketing.
McCann Erickson is Yell’s incumbent agency in Spain, and Chile, while Mix Comunicaciones handles the account in Argentina. In the US Yell has most recently worked with Gotham.
Jenny Ashmore, group chief marketing officer at Yell, said: "The outcome of this initial creative agency review will be greater marketing impact for Yell globally, enhanced consistency in creative execution and an improved return on marketing investment through cost efficiencies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London