Yell calls global creative review
Yell is reviewing its global advertising account.
The directory service is reviewing the account directly and will be overseen by its first global chief marketing officer, Jenny Ashmore.
Rapier currently handles Yell’s advertising account in the UK, worth £4m. The agency was behind Yell’s remake of its original 'JR Hartley' campaign. Rapier has worked with Yell since 2008.
The first phase of the review addresses Yell’s requirements for global advertising creative services, which also includes direct marketing.
McCann Erickson is Yell’s incumbent agency in Spain, and Chile, while Mix Comunicaciones handles the account in Argentina. In the US Yell has most recently worked with Gotham.
Jenny Ashmore, group chief marketing officer at Yell, said: "The outcome of this initial creative agency review will be greater marketing impact for Yell globally, enhanced consistency in creative execution and an improved return on marketing investment through cost efficiencies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager [Retail / Shopper] - Superb Agency - Central London - to £38k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £38k + great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £175 - £190 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + benefits, London
- Junior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £35K + benefits , Central London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni