In association with
Mr Kipling 'grandma's tin' by 101
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 09:31AM
Premier Foods has released its new Mr Kipling TV ad this week as part of a campaign to reposition the brand. It is the first work by 101 for Mr Kipling since the start-up picked up the business last year.
The 30-second TV spot shows a grandmother at home with her grandchildren. The brand aims to broaden its appeal from traditional cakes to convenient snacks, and is targeting mothers.
Iwan Williams, the managing director of Premier Foods, said: "The repositioning of Mr Kipling represents a major commitment for Premier Foods. The TV ad is the start of a new marketing campaign for the brand in 2012."
The ad was directed by Laurent Bourdoiseau through P for Production.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, East London
- Email Marketing Assistant Stopgap £20000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Partnerships Maternity Cover 9-12 Months Fixed-Term Sport England £45,650, Bloomsbury, London
- Digital Manager (contract) Direct Recruitment £45-50k, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency