In association with
Mr Kipling 'grandma's tin' by 101
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 09:31AM
Premier Foods has released its new Mr Kipling TV ad this week as part of a campaign to reposition the brand. It is the first work by 101 for Mr Kipling since the start-up picked up the business last year.
The 30-second TV spot shows a grandmother at home with her grandchildren. The brand aims to broaden its appeal from traditional cakes to convenient snacks, and is targeting mothers.
Iwan Williams, the managing director of Premier Foods, said: "The repositioning of Mr Kipling represents a major commitment for Premier Foods. The TV ad is the start of a new marketing campaign for the brand in 2012."
The ad was directed by Laurent Bourdoiseau through P for Production.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Visual Merchandising - Luxury Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham