Daily Diary - Hung out to dry
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 12:02PM
Pd3 creative planner Caspar Mason has been left wondering what he's done wrong after literally being left hung out to dry by his agency.
Mason is not in fact being punished but promoting O2’s "flexible working" service by trying to show how businesses can work from anywhere.
Pd3’s managing partner Alice Driscoll clearly wasn’t joking when she said she wanted Mason tied to his desk all day.
Mason is currently being suspended mid air with his desk down the side of Peter the Pleaters blind shop on Great Eastern Street in Shoreditch.
Let’s just hope for the sake of passers-by he’s let down for a toilet break.
If you have a Daily Diary story please contact email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account