Daily Diary - Hung out to dry
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 12:02PM
Pd3 creative planner Caspar Mason has been left wondering what he's done wrong after literally being left hung out to dry by his agency.
Mason is not in fact being punished but promoting O2’s "flexible working" service by trying to show how businesses can work from anywhere.
Pd3’s managing partner Alice Driscoll clearly wasn’t joking when she said she wanted Mason tied to his desk all day.
Mason is currently being suspended mid air with his desk down the side of Peter the Pleaters blind shop on Great Eastern Street in Shoreditch.
Let’s just hope for the sake of passers-by he’s let down for a toilet break.
If you have a Daily Diary story please contact email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands
- SEO Account Director - up to £50K plus benefits Salt £45000 - £52000 per annum + £20K OTE, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £60k - £65k, London, Soho
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign