Daily Diary - Hung out to dry
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 12:02PM
Pd3 creative planner Caspar Mason has been left wondering what he's done wrong after literally being left hung out to dry by his agency.
Mason is not in fact being punished but promoting O2’s "flexible working" service by trying to show how businesses can work from anywhere.
Pd3’s managing partner Alice Driscoll clearly wasn’t joking when she said she wanted Mason tied to his desk all day.
Mason is currently being suspended mid air with his desk down the side of Peter the Pleaters blind shop on Great Eastern Street in Shoreditch.
Let’s just hope for the sake of passers-by he’s let down for a toilet break.
If you have a Daily Diary story please contact email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)