Cobra 'Cobra train' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 02:29PM
Cobra has launched an ad campaign by Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
It will be the driving force behind Cobra’s ambition to be a top-ten UK beer brand.
The spot features a train travelling through the Indian landscape. The campaign also features talented people including DJs and a food writer discussing the culture.
It was written and art directed by Julia Martens, and directed by Daniel Wolfe through Somesuch & Co.
As part of BMB's campaign, Cobra has also placed three documentary films directed by George Belfield, on the Guardian’s Travel site.
Each film, over which the Guardian had final editorial approval, tells a story of modern India as seen through the eyes of a different Indian protagonist. All three are leaders in their respective cultural fields, a fashion blogger, a food journalist and a pair of young musicians.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London