HP kicks off global digital agency talks
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 March 2012 08:00AM
HP, the global technology giant, is talking to digital agencies about adding a shop to its global roster.
The company has approached agencies with a digital creative brief that includes a design-and-build project, as part of its plans to overhaul its online presence.
HP is not currently thought to have a global digital agency of record. However, Publicis agencies have previously worked on digital projects for the brand.
The digital push coincides with HP’s attempts to build its associations with music.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account