HP kicks off global digital agency talks
HP, the global technology giant, is talking to digital agencies about adding a shop to its global roster.
The company has approached agencies with a digital creative brief that includes a design-and-build project, as part of its plans to overhaul its online presence.
HP is not currently thought to have a global digital agency of record. However, Publicis agencies have previously worked on digital projects for the brand.
The digital push coincides with HP’s attempts to build its associations with music.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Services Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Cheshire
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Tamworth
- Planning Director Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Frontend Developer Pitch Consultants £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bolton