In association with
Homebase 'containers' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Thursday, 01 March 2012 09:48AM
Homebase is launching a campaign that continues the creative idea of transforming unusual spaces.
The ad shows a house made entirely from shipping containers. Fifty containers were used in the transformation of the "home", which includes three gardens, three kitchens, multiple living rooms, a bedroom and a bathroom.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester