Zeebox 'social TV' by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 01 March 2012 10:10AM
Mother has created its first campaign for Zeebox, the free app that makes TV interactive, since picking up the business earlier this year.
The work will break during Sky’s Premiership coverage on Saturday and will be shown across its primetime channels.
The ad shows TV personified by a 70s throwback male, and his more enlightened sidekick, Zeebox.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Source £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Geneva Gabriele Skelton £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Assistant Haymarket Media Group £Competitive, Teddington, Greater London
- Digital Advertising Operations Executive Salt £22000 - £30000 per annum, London