Krispy Kreme reignites UK push with new outdoor ads
Krispy Kreme, the American doughnut brand, has launched an outdoor campaign targeting office workers, which carries on its 'Think inside the box' messaging.
The campaign, created by Addiction London, launched this week and runs throughout April.
It features a series of digital and poster outdoor ads that show a box of 12 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, with varying straplines: "Want to leave at 3? Start at 12"; "May the workforce be with you," and "12 steps to a promotion".
Alan Grove is the creative director on the ad, who worked with planning director Justin Clouder, account director Rob Young, copywriter Jack Patrick, and art director Tom Elliot-Mell. Media planning and buying is handled by Addiction London.
Katie De Souza, head of marketing at Krispy Kreme UK, said the campaign targets a key demographic of "office heroes", who will see the dozen-box of doughnuts as a way of rewarding people in the workplace.
This campaign will test the effectiveness of the work in both London and Manchester, targeting mainline stations, and featuring press ads in the Metro free newspaper and the Manchester Evening News.
Krispy Kreme's outdoor ads have previously been restricted to London, targeting office workers by displaying ads at train stations and on the Underground, but the brand is now extending its advertising regionally.
The campaign will be supported by promotional activity across Facebook and Twitter, in which consumers can enter competitions to win a dozen-box of doughnuts for their office.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Insights Stopgap £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director [Exciting Brands / Dynamic Agency] c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Designer become £35K, Hertfordshire
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account