In association with
McDonald's 'come as you are' BETC Paris
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 06 March 2012 10:54AM
BETC Paris has created the next phase in McDonald's "come as you are" campaign.
In the French capital, McDonald’s and BETC gave passers-by the opportunity to have their photo taken and integrated into the chain's new outdoor print campaign. Participants left with a personalised version of the picture, with their own face on it.
The event was filmed and can be viewed at http://youtu.be/iUYD0R5nOGc.
The work was written by Arnaud Assouline and art directed by Benjamin Le Breton. The photographer was Laurent Seroussi.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014