Chevrolet 'under the blue arch' by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 06 March 2012 12:43PM
Goodby, Silverstein & Partners' new work for Chevrolet was inspired by the company's desire to "break ranks" with mundane car ads.
The agency teamed up with Randall Einhorn, the director of The Office and Modern Family, to produce a series of 30-second spots that take on the flavour of a sitcom.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Communications Assistant Olam International UK Ltd £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, Central London
- UX Designer JM Digital £400 - £425 per day, West London
- Account Director - Tech, Gaming & Automotive Clients - Salary £55K + Benefits Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £55,000 + Excellent Benefits , Greater London
- Research Director - New boutique Elizabeth Norman International £70000 - £90000 per annum + Generous benefits package , London