Chevrolet 'under the blue arch' by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 06 March 2012 12:43PM
Goodby, Silverstein & Partners' new work for Chevrolet was inspired by the company's desire to "break ranks" with mundane car ads.
The agency teamed up with Randall Einhorn, the director of The Office and Modern Family, to produce a series of 30-second spots that take on the flavour of a sitcom.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester