Transport for London 'litter campaign' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 March 2012 10:01AM
M&C Saatchi has created an integrated advertising campaign to raise awareness of litter-related delays to the London Underground service.
It aims to encourage travellers on the Tube to dispose of their litter instead of leaving it on the trains or platforms.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- French agency creates chocolate dildo Easter campaign