Transport for London 'litter campaign' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 March 2012 10:01AM
M&C Saatchi has created an integrated advertising campaign to raise awareness of litter-related delays to the London Underground service.
It aims to encourage travellers on the Tube to dispose of their litter instead of leaving it on the trains or platforms.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Online Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Brand Manager - Barcelona Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + relocation + bonus, Spain
- Senior Project Manager Propel £201 - £400 per day, City of London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad