Channel 4 creative director Tom Tagholm quits
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 10:30AM
Channel 4 is looking for a network creative director after Tom Tagholm's decision to leave to develop films and pursue commercial projects.
It is believed Channel 4 is likely to look at both internal and external candidates.
Since being promoted to network creative director in February 2011 after the departure of Brett Foraker, Tagholm has been responsible for all onand off-air advertising for Channel 4's network of channels and services.
Tagholm will continue to be represented by the production company Blink for commercials work and Independent Talent for film.
Dan Brooke, the director of marketing and communications at Channel 4, said: "Tom is a creative titan and has been behind some of Channel 4's best advertising and branding for more than a decade. We wish him all the success in the world as he follows his film-making passions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business