AKQA's Daniel Rosen joins WPP mobile agency
Joule, the WPP mobile agency, has appointed Daniel Rosen, the managing director of mobile at AKQA, as its first chief executive of Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Rosen will be charged with growing the agency network, including acquisitions. He will report to Michael Collins, the global chief executive of Joule.
As the head of AKQA's mobile division since its launch in 2006, Rosen helped the agency produce work for clients including Nike, such as the Nike Grid, and Heineken, such as the Star Player.
During his 15 years in mobile marketing, he has worked for the Associated Newspapers joint venture Greenland Interactive, launched mobile initiatives for the mobile operator 3 and established the mobile marketing business 12snap UK.
Collins said: "Dan is one of the world's leading mobile marketing experts, and his experience and leadership will play a crucial role in Joule's continued growth in EMEA."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car Allowance, London
- European ABM Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 + bens, London
- Marketing Analyst Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Hitchin
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £29,000 + bens, London