McCann's head of planning moves to FutureBrand
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 12 March 2012 12:30PM
Jon Tipple, McCann London's head of planning, has moved to sister branding agency FutureBrand as European chief strategy officer.
Tipple joined McCann London in 2008 from RKCR/Y&R, rising to the post of head of planning.
He has worked with Subway, Virgin Mobile, Budweiser, the BBC, News International, American Express and IBM.
An agency spokesperson said: "We would like to thank Jon for his time at McCann London and wish him luck in his new role at our sister company."
Tipple started his career at Ogilvy & Mather as a graduate in 1995.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014