McCann's head of planning moves to FutureBrand
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 12 March 2012 12:30PM
Jon Tipple, McCann London's head of planning, has moved to sister branding agency FutureBrand as European chief strategy officer.
Tipple joined McCann London in 2008 from RKCR/Y&R, rising to the post of head of planning.
He has worked with Subway, Virgin Mobile, Budweiser, the BBC, News International, American Express and IBM.
An agency spokesperson said: "We would like to thank Jon for his time at McCann London and wish him luck in his new role at our sister company."
Tipple started his career at Ogilvy & Mather as a graduate in 1995.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business