VisitEngland 'holidays at home are great' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 09 March 2012 10:44AM
M&C Saatchi has created a TV campaign aimed at boosting domestic tourism throughout the UK during this exciting year.
Led by VisitEngland and supported by the tourist boards of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, the £5 million campaign features Stephen Fry, Julie Walters, Rupert Grint and Michelle Dockery.
It was written by Jerry Gallaher, art directed by Clive Yaxley and directed by Steve Reeves through Another Film Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Designer [Shopper Marketing] - FMCG Client - London agency - £28k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £28k, Central London
- Marketing Asssitant RoDO Ltd Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Digital Project Manager PFJ £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus, London
- Strategic Planning Director - Multinational Advertising Agency - Dubai HR Source Very attractive TAX FREE salary, Dubai
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'