In association with
Boots 17 'peep show' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 March 2012 09:23AM
Boots has launched a campaign for its cosmetics brand 17 featuring songs inspired by the retailer's products, written by young, unsigned artists.
Who’s Checking Out Who, by Beca, was one of the standout tracks, and so Boots created an online music video for it.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London