In association with
Orange 'Gold Spot - intermission' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 March 2012 10:00AM
Orange has released a follow-up to its "phone break" ad, which will be shown in cinemas across the country.
The latest Gold Spot sees the return of the fictitious Movie News team to a cinema in the US, where they meet and interview the Orange phone guards, who take their jobs as the guardians of entertainment very seriously.
The tongue-in-cheek instalment, created by Fallon, focuses on the overenthusiastic measures taken by the "talk and text enforcers" to ensure that mobile phones do not ruin the cinema experience.
The ad was created by Sam Hibbard, Dan Watts, Avril Furness and Miles Carter. It was directed by James Rouse through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England