In association with
PlayStation 'Chicago Cubs' by Deutsch LA
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 March 2012 10:47AM
PlayStation has launched a campaign for its Major League Baseball game.
PlayStation is reminding long-suffering fans of the Chicago Cubs what it feels like to win the title through MLB 12: The Show.
Deutsch LA’s spot for the game, "Cubs win", shows the north side of Chicago in the throes of their 2012 World Series celebration.
But it is then revealed that the party really happened in the mind of a Cubs fan with a PlayStation controller.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account