In association with
Dulux 'home improvement by Dulux' by BBH
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 March 2012 11:36AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created its first global work for Dulux since picking up the business last year.
The TV and print campaign, which is supported by digital and PR, highlights how a newly decorated space improves not only the physical space aesthetically but also people’s relationships in it.
A tired bedroom is transformed into a "boudoir", which improves a young couple’s relationship; a child’s bedroom turns into a "jungle", allowing the parents to sleep in for longer; and a "mancave" is created to give a couple their own space.
The work was created by Alex Ball and Rob Ellis, and directed by Paul Gay through Waspface.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford