Starbucks 'names' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 March 2012 02:23PM
Starbucks launched its biggest-ever advertising campaign in the UK, inviting customers to come into a store before noon on 14 March to receive a free latte.
The campaign began with a TV ad that ran during a primetime slot. It was also seeded online.
Supporting activity included a promotion, inviting customers to come into a Starbucks store and "introduce themselves" in order to receive their complimentary drink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account