Starbucks 'names' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 March 2012 02:23PM
Starbucks launched its biggest-ever advertising campaign in the UK, inviting customers to come into a store before noon on 14 March to receive a free latte.
The campaign began with a TV ad that ran during a primetime slot. It was also seeded online.
Supporting activity included a promotion, inviting customers to come into a Starbucks store and "introduce themselves" in order to receive their complimentary drink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity