In association with
Tesco 'little waiters' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 March 2012 03:30PM
Tesco has launched a spot in the run-up to Mother's Day.
The ad, by The Red Brick Road, features children presenting a menu in the style of a waiter to promote the supermarket’s "three courses for £10" deal.
It was created by Sam Cartmell and directed by Joanna Bailey through Bare Films. Post-production was by The Mill. The ad was edited at The Whitehouse by Adam Marshall.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London