In association with
Tesco 'little waiters' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 March 2012 03:30PM
Tesco has launched a spot in the run-up to Mother's Day.
The ad, by The Red Brick Road, features children presenting a menu in the style of a waiter to promote the supermarket’s "three courses for £10" deal.
It was created by Sam Cartmell and directed by Joanna Bailey through Bare Films. Post-production was by The Mill. The ad was edited at The Whitehouse by Adam Marshall.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films