In association with
Tesco 'little waiters' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 March 2012 03:30PM
Tesco has launched a spot in the run-up to Mother's Day.
The ad, by The Red Brick Road, features children presenting a menu in the style of a waiter to promote the supermarket’s "three courses for £10" deal.
It was created by Sam Cartmell and directed by Joanna Bailey through Bare Films. Post-production was by The Mill. The ad was edited at The Whitehouse by Adam Marshall.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + + car allowance , Romford
- Designer [Shopper Marketing] - FMCG Client - London agency - £28k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £28k, Central London
- Marketing Asssitant RoDO Ltd Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'