SABMiller kicks off media review in Europe
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 March 2012 08:00AM
SABMiller, the global brewer, is reviewing its estimated £50 million media planning and buying account across Europe.
The company, which owns brands including Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch, has contacted agencies ahead of a pitch to consolidate the business.
The review spans the UK, Ireland, Italy, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, the Netherlands and Slovakia.
SABMiller’s media business across Europe is split between several agencies including MPG Media Contacts, which handles the £4 million UK account, and Vizeum, which oversees the business in Italy.
The process is being led out of SABMiller’s headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, by its Europe head of insights, Yvan Goupil.
Goupil said the review would be "completed in time for the new agency to start planning and negotiating for 2013".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Category and Channel Insights Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 per annum, South East England
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds
- Associate Creative Director Major Players negotiable, City of London
- CRM Data Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 - £29000 per annum + doe plus benefits, Milton Keynes