Lida bulks up creative department
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 March 2012 10:43AM
Lida has hired creative team Andy O'Carroll and Spencer White to work primarily on its Ikea account, as part of a number of new appointments.
The duo will report to creative director Nicky Bullard.
Before joining the direct agency, O'Carroll and White freelanced at agencies including CMW and Antidote. They had previously worked at DDB across key clients such as VW, Harvey Nichols and Tropicana.
Paul Grizzel is also joining the team from AMV as senior digital art director and Laura Buckenham, who has worked at agencies including DDB and Rapier, has been hired as a copywriter.
Other hires include writer Laurence Bushell and digital designer Thomas Lesselliers, both from AIS, and designer Tom Widdrington, from Gyro.
Bullard said: "We have high creative ambitions this year and Andy and Spencer, for example, are the perfect fit for us – ridiculously talented, genuinely integrated and most definitely hungry to take the work to an ever higher level."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 + LW allowance , West of London
- Freelance Project Manager Digital Gurus £200 - £250 Per Day, London
- Brand Manager, Food Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 + car , Greater London