In association with
Powerade 'London 2012' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 March 2012 11:31AM
Powerade, a sponsor of London 2012, is launching an on-pack promotion, giving away a Powerade Olympic Games Sports Bottle free with every purchase.
Supported by a TV ad, outdoor and point-of-sale activity, the campaign aims to excite consumers in the run-up to the Games.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Business Development Executive, London,£35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Strategist Rare Selection £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Skincare Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)