In association with
Powerade 'London 2012' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 March 2012 11:31AM
Powerade, a sponsor of London 2012, is launching an on-pack promotion, giving away a Powerade Olympic Games Sports Bottle free with every purchase.
Supported by a TV ad, outdoor and point-of-sale activity, the campaign aims to excite consumers in the run-up to the Games.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London