In association with
Visa Europe 'flow faster' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 March 2012 11:45AM
Visa Europe has unveiled its new 2012 advertising campaign, featuring the sprinter Usain Bolt.
The work, created by Saatchi & Saatchi, marks the first appearance from Bolt in his role as Visa Europe’s "innovation ambassador".
The TV ad, which launched across Europe on 17 March, also includes cameo appearances from athletes who are part of "Team Visa Europe".
Set to a soundtrack of Hundred Mile High City by Ocean Colour Scene, the "flow faster" ad depicts Bolt arriving at a London airport and then racing across the city.
The work was written by Laurence Quinn and Oliver Wolf and art directed by Mark Norcutt
and David Goss. It was directed by Traktor through Partizan. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account