In association with
Visa Europe 'flow faster' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 March 2012 11:45AM
Visa Europe has unveiled its new 2012 advertising campaign, featuring the sprinter Usain Bolt.
The work, created by Saatchi & Saatchi, marks the first appearance from Bolt in his role as Visa Europe’s "innovation ambassador".
The TV ad, which launched across Europe on 17 March, also includes cameo appearances from athletes who are part of "Team Visa Europe".
Set to a soundtrack of Hundred Mile High City by Ocean Colour Scene, the "flow faster" ad depicts Bolt arriving at a London airport and then racing across the city.
The work was written by Laurence Quinn and Oliver Wolf and art directed by Mark Norcutt
and David Goss. It was directed by Traktor through Partizan. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Co-ordinator Stopgap £21000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London
- Retail Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment Up to £35K dependent on experience, Central London
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London