In association with
HSBC 'serious play' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 March 2012 12:06PM
HSBC has launched an integrated campaign to promote its sponsorship of the 2012 Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens tournament, which takes place from 23-25 March.
The "serious play" films, created by JWT London, aim to encapsulate the high levels of passion and commitment from both spectators and participants at the tournament.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Royds Raphael £35K-£45K pa / £150 - £200 day rate., London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K, London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London