In association with
HSBC 'serious play' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 March 2012 12:06PM
HSBC has launched an integrated campaign to promote its sponsorship of the 2012 Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens tournament, which takes place from 23-25 March.
The "serious play" films, created by JWT London, aim to encapsulate the high levels of passion and commitment from both spectators and participants at the tournament.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- FMCG Brand Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North West
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £34000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Director - branding agency Gabriele Skelton £65000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £80000 per annum, London