Waitrose launches Easter ad starring 10-year-old 'Heston'
Waitrose's Easter television campaign will star a 10-year-old from Essex who plays a "mini" Heston Blumenthal, in a flashback to the 1970s.
The 30-second execution, created by Bogle Bartle Hegarty (BBH), will feature the celebrity chef reminiscing about his childhood to push the supermarket's Earl Grey and Mandarin Hot Cross Buns.
The TV ad will launch tomorrow (21 March) and marks Haydon Gill's first acting role, after he was picked ahead of hundreds of other applicants.
Waitrose's hot cross buns are soaked in Earl Grey tea and contain sultanas, California raisins, orange zest and mandarin extracts.
Waitrose.com is working on an ongoing basis with Mumsnet to target the forum's community of mothers, after the two brands signed a strategic partnership.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London