Greater London Authority 'gigs' by St Luke's
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 March 2012 12:55PM
The Mayor of London has launched a campaign to promote A Summer Like No Other, a series of events in the run-up to the Olympics.
St Luke’s launched the campaign with posters on the London Underground, as well as press and digital ads.
The work was created by Al Young, Julian Vizard, Ed Redgrave and David Wigglesworth.
It is designed to drive traffic to www.molpresents.com, an online hub developed by EHS 4D.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £55,000, London
- Marketing Manager / In-House Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in Southampton, Hampshire (SO14) - commutable from Eastleigh, Portsmouth, Salisbury
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare