Greater London Authority 'gigs' by St Luke's
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 March 2012 12:55PM
The Mayor of London has launched a campaign to promote A Summer Like No Other, a series of events in the run-up to the Olympics.
St Luke’s launched the campaign with posters on the London Underground, as well as press and digital ads.
The work was created by Al Young, Julian Vizard, Ed Redgrave and David Wigglesworth.
It is designed to drive traffic to www.molpresents.com, an online hub developed by EHS 4D.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- User Experience Architect | Large Telecoms client Aquent £30k-£45k + Benefits, Maidenhead - Car parking available
- Senior Director - Pharmaceutical Mustard Jobs up to £60,000 doe, Central London
- New Business Director - Agency Brand Recruitment £60000 per annum + bonus, Milton Keynes
- Creative Consultant Network Career Consultants £60000 - £80000 per annum, London