Legoland 'Lego Star Wars Miniland Experience' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 March 2012 03:16PM
Legoland has launched a Star Wars-themed campaign to support the opening of the Lego Star Wars Miniland Experience.
The outdoor and online campaign uses Lego Star Wars characters to recreate famous scenes from the movie series, spinning iconic "negative" lines from the films into "positives", to celebrate the opening.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire