Legoland 'Lego Star Wars Miniland Experience' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 March 2012 03:16PM
Legoland has launched a Star Wars-themed campaign to support the opening of the Lego Star Wars Miniland Experience.
The outdoor and online campaign uses Lego Star Wars characters to recreate famous scenes from the movie series, spinning iconic "negative" lines from the films into "positives", to celebrate the opening.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London