Dan Izbicki takes planning role at McCann
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 10:40AM
McCann London has appointed VCCP's international planning director, Dan Izbicki, as its new head of planning.
He replaces Jon Tipple, who moved to McCann's sister branding agency FutureBrand earlier this month.
Reporting to the group's chief strategy officer, Nikki Crumpton, Izbicki takes charge of the 15-strong planning department and will be the planning lead on the agency's MasterCard account.
At VCCP, he worked on O2 across Europe and, during his time there, the agency won the brand's account in the Czech Republic, leading to the opening of VCCP Prague.
Before that, he was the planning director at WCRS. He developed the launch brand strategy for Mini, resulting in the "Mini adventures" integrated campaign.
Crumpton said: "Dan is a total planner – eclectic, curious and committed – and will bring a dimension to McCann London that will be fresh and interesting. His measured and considered take on the world enables him to get to the heart of a problem in a very human way, and his tone of voice carries intelligence and humility in a combination that clients will warm to."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency