Dan Izbicki takes planning role at McCann
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 10:40AM
McCann London has appointed VCCP's international planning director, Dan Izbicki, as its new head of planning.
He replaces Jon Tipple, who moved to McCann's sister branding agency FutureBrand earlier this month.
Reporting to the group's chief strategy officer, Nikki Crumpton, Izbicki takes charge of the 15-strong planning department and will be the planning lead on the agency's MasterCard account.
At VCCP, he worked on O2 across Europe and, during his time there, the agency won the brand's account in the Czech Republic, leading to the opening of VCCP Prague.
Before that, he was the planning director at WCRS. He developed the launch brand strategy for Mini, resulting in the "Mini adventures" integrated campaign.
Crumpton said: "Dan is a total planner – eclectic, curious and committed – and will bring a dimension to McCann London that will be fresh and interesting. His measured and considered take on the world enables him to get to the heart of a problem in a very human way, and his tone of voice carries intelligence and humility in a combination that clients will warm to."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- French PPC Executive Just Digital £30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Surrey
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, City of London
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- PPC Manager - Legendary Indie Agency GoodEgg Digital £35-40k + Benefits, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity