Saatchi & Saatchi strengthens creative department
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 11:10AM
Saatchi & Saatchi has boosted its creative department with four hirings, including the Dare creative team behind the award-winning "go on lad" spot for Hovis.
The agency has poached Gavin Torrance and Danny Hunt, the associate creative directors at Dare, who also created the more recent "farmers' race" spot.
The pair's other work includes "I'd do anything" for NHS Smoke Free, "eyeballs" for Vision Express and campaigns for the Metropolitan Police.
Torrance and Hunt join as a senior copywriter and senior art director respectively. They will work across the Saatchi & Saatchi client base.
During their careers, they have won several awards including BTAA and IPA Effectiveness Grands Prix, and ITV's Ad of the Decade for "go on lad".
They joined MCBD in August 2003. After the agency's merger with Dare in November 2010, the duo were promoted to associate creative directors.
Saatchi & Saatchi has also hired Mark Slack and Gemma Phillips, a creative team from The Red Brick Road. Their creative highlights include "dogs' home" for Thinkbox.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Web Trading Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, South East England
- Affiliate Executive Lipton Fleming £23000.00 per annum, London
- Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 per annum, Hereford and Worcester
- Category Manager Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum + car, East Midlands