Daily Diary - Magners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 March 2012 11:11AM
Some agencies like to bring out fine wine and food for the launch of a new big ad campaign. The Red Brick Road, however, has taken a more unconventional approach for the launch of its new Magners ad, opting instead to serve baby food.
The agency decided to hold a blind taste test for the launch of its Magners’ ‘Made in the Dark’ campaign in its canteen.
Some poor unsuspecting Magners account handlers had no idea that they were being fed spoonfuls of apple sauce, capers, black treacle, sun dried tomatoes and baby food.
However, the torture was all worth it since they were able to wash it down with copious amounts of cider afterwards. Maybe for the next campaign they should do a blind taste challenge with Magners, Bulmers and Kopparberg. Now there’s a test!
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- European Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £29,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Communications Manager - Europe Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, South East England
- Interaction Designer Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London
- Head of Data Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, London