G2 Joshua boosts shopper marketing offering
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2012 10:10AM
G2 Joshua has hired Owen Catto as creative director and Matthew Stockton as global brand director.
Catto, who was previously managing partner at shopper marketing agency Live & Breathe, has been appointed to develop G2 Joshua's shopper-marketing offering.
He will report to executive creative director Richard Jones.
Stockton was previously client director for Diageo at Saatchi & Saatchi and was responsible for developing the shopper marketing programme for its global travel offering.
Stockton's remit as global brand director will involve building brands and consumer insights on a regional, local and global level.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive of G2 Joshua, said: "These hires are reflective of the agency's continual dedication to growth, demonstrated by our recent office move to Knightsbridge, coupled with the creative and connected vision outlined in our new manifesto."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Assistant Category Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive salary on application plus benefits , Milton Keynes
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad