G2 Joshua boosts shopper marketing offering
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2012 10:10AM
G2 Joshua has hired Owen Catto as creative director and Matthew Stockton as global brand director.
Catto, who was previously managing partner at shopper marketing agency Live & Breathe, has been appointed to develop G2 Joshua's shopper-marketing offering.
He will report to executive creative director Richard Jones.
Stockton was previously client director for Diageo at Saatchi & Saatchi and was responsible for developing the shopper marketing programme for its global travel offering.
Stockton's remit as global brand director will involve building brands and consumer insights on a regional, local and global level.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive of G2 Joshua, said: "These hires are reflective of the agency's continual dedication to growth, demonstrated by our recent office move to Knightsbridge, coupled with the creative and connected vision outlined in our new manifesto."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity