Daily Diary - Sports Relief
Social media agencies may be used to a quick pace but it's a shame the same can't be said for their staff.
No amount of Twitting could help Engine-owned social media agency, Jam, from coming last in the group’s ‘virtual’ sponsored cycle mission to raise money for Sports Relief.
Brave lycra-clad Engine folk peddled like mad in the window of the Engine building to cover 403 miles between London to Edinburgh, while Google maps tracks their progress and an LA Fitness instructor cracked the whip.
Engine’s brand consultancy, Calling Brands, was the fastest company in the race coming first, ahead of MHP which came second followed by WCRS, Transform, Synergy, Fuel, Engine and Jam who came last only averaging 17.37 miles.
The fastest cyclist was WCRS’ client services director Rick Hirst who got pulses racing with an average speed of 26.53 miles per hour.
The group’s efforts did pay off as they managed to raise an impressive £3,548.44 for the charity.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Community Manager Major Players £22000 - £26000 per annum + bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, City of London
- Promotions / Online Merchandising Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Shepherds Bush
- Social Media Executive - Healthcare and Cosmetics (clientside) Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push