Daily Diary - Sports Relief
Social media agencies may be used to a quick pace but it's a shame the same can't be said for their staff.
No amount of Twitting could help Engine-owned social media agency, Jam, from coming last in the group’s ‘virtual’ sponsored cycle mission to raise money for Sports Relief.
Brave lycra-clad Engine folk peddled like mad in the window of the Engine building to cover 403 miles between London to Edinburgh, while Google maps tracks their progress and an LA Fitness instructor cracked the whip.
Engine’s brand consultancy, Calling Brands, was the fastest company in the race coming first, ahead of MHP which came second followed by WCRS, Transform, Synergy, Fuel, Engine and Jam who came last only averaging 17.37 miles.
The fastest cyclist was WCRS’ client services director Rick Hirst who got pulses racing with an average speed of 26.53 miles per hour.
The group’s efforts did pay off as they managed to raise an impressive £3,548.44 for the charity.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers