Daily Diary - Sports Relief
Social media agencies may be used to a quick pace but it's a shame the same can't be said for their staff.
No amount of Twitting could help Engine-owned social media agency, Jam, from coming last in the group’s ‘virtual’ sponsored cycle mission to raise money for Sports Relief.
Brave lycra-clad Engine folk peddled like mad in the window of the Engine building to cover 403 miles between London to Edinburgh, while Google maps tracks their progress and an LA Fitness instructor cracked the whip.
Engine’s brand consultancy, Calling Brands, was the fastest company in the race coming first, ahead of MHP which came second followed by WCRS, Transform, Synergy, Fuel, Engine and Jam who came last only averaging 17.37 miles.
The fastest cyclist was WCRS’ client services director Rick Hirst who got pulses racing with an average speed of 26.53 miles per hour.
The group’s efforts did pay off as they managed to raise an impressive £3,548.44 for the charity.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films